What you will be doing:
As an Product Owner (m/f/d) in the Digital & IT Innovation Center team you will
• act on behalf of the customer throughout the whole development of the product and acts towards Vodafone’s goals and strategy.
• find innovative and progressive Solution based on real customer problems with the help of Artificial Intelligence (AI).
• use Innovation Methodologies like „Design Sprints“ or „Design Thinking“ – either as Market-Pull or Technology-Push.
• be responsible for the for the entire life cycle management of a digital product, including defining and expanding product purpose, product definition, design, planning, development, prototyping, testing, release to internal and external customers, product value maximization.
• define customer-centric items, or user stories, ranking and prioritizing them within the backlog of the Agile delivery team is the responsibility of the product owner.
• The works closely with the Agile teams to develop, customer acceptance criteria and full business benefits, and is accountable for conveying the vision effectively to our Scrum teams and development partners.
• Own, drive, and focus Agile delivery teams on realisation of business value.
• Develop and define user stories / items and acceptance criteria on behalf of the customer in line with their specific business needs and expected value realisation.
• Rank and continually prioritize user stories / items based on fluid customer requirements and business context’, conveying a clear vision of what is required to be built in order to meet customer expectations.
• Approve the final release plan and accept all deliverables against defined user stories and customer acceptance criteria
• Analyze and report delivery risks and opportunities, and engage stakeholders for communications and decision-making
• Drive continuous improvement across all aspects of delivery
• Manage the financial plan for the delivery team, providing forecasts.